Today Current Affairs | 13 May 2020
1.WHO has recently warned countries for reopening of their economies without setting up strong contact tracing. WHO is headquartered in _________.
A- New York
2. Deepa Malik announces retirement, which Sports is Related to her ?
D- Para Athlete
3. Recently, PM Modi has announced a special economic package worth _________ to kick-start the economy.
A- Rs 10 lakh Crore
B- Rs 15 lakh Crore
C- Rs 20 lakh Crore
D- Rs 25 lakh Crore
4. Which State Government Started the Country’s first FIR at Your doorstep ?
A- West Bengal
B- Madhya Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
5. Recently, Which of the following state postal departments has created a record of reaching the maximum number of persons in a single day to provide cash at doorstep?
B- Madhya Pradesh
C- Uttar Pradesh
6. Recently which of the following automobile company in partnership with Sundaram Medical Foundation and IIT-M develop low-cost, automated respiratory assists ‘The Sundaram Ventago’?
A- TATA Motors
B- Maruti Suzuki
C- Ashok Leyland
D- TVS Group
7. Which Country won the FIDE Chess.Com Online Nationals Cup ?
8. Who among the following has been appointed the new chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
A- Rajeev Garg
B- Manoj Ahuja
C- Anju Anand
D- Aman Shrivastav
9. Sports Authority of India (SAI) has formed a committee to prepare SOP to resume training post lockdown. Who among the following is the current Director General of SAI?
A- Dharmendra Shastri
B- Manoj Tyagi
C- Sandip Pradhan
D- Vishnu Singh
10. Recently, Shafique Ansari passed away. He was a famous ________.
D- Football Player
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021