Today Current Affairs | 13 June 2020
1.International Albinism Awareness Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 12 June
B- 13 June
C- 14 June
D- 11 June
2. Which State’s Chief Minister has launched the “Jagannan Chedodu” scheme ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Andhra Pradesh
3. Which of the following railways zones has launched Robotic ‘CAPTAIN ARJUN’ to intensify screening, surveillance?
A- Northern Eastern Railway
B- Western Railway
C- Central Railway
D- Northern Railway
4. Deep Submerges Rescue Vehicle (DSRV) Complex was inaugurated in Which City ?
5. Who among the following assumed the charge as Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam?
A- Biswajit Dasgupta
B- Ajendra Bahadur Singh
C- G. Ashok Kumar
D- Murlidhar Sadashiv Pawar
6. Which of the following state’s chief minister has launched mobile App ‘Ghar Ghar Nigrani’ to undertake house to house surveillance in the state?
7. In Which State, devices called “BIN- 19” and “UV SPOT” were launched to dispose the mask ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- West Bengal
8. Which of the following state government gave ‘corona warriors’ status to Divyang Anganwadi workers?
C- Madhya Pradesh
9. Which of the following city police has launched ‘STREE’ initiative to support, empower women undergoing domestic violence?
10. Recently, ‘Gulzar’ Dehlvi passed away. He was a famous _______.
Buy Current Affairs Visit :- www.odishaebook.in
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09