Today Current Affairs | 13 June 2020
1.International Albinism Awareness Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 12 June
B- 13 June
C- 14 June
D- 11 June
2. Which State’s Chief Minister has launched the “Jagannan Chedodu” scheme ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Andhra Pradesh
3. Which of the following railways zones has launched Robotic ‘CAPTAIN ARJUN’ to intensify screening, surveillance?
A- Northern Eastern Railway
B- Western Railway
C- Central Railway
D- Northern Railway
4. Deep Submerges Rescue Vehicle (DSRV) Complex was inaugurated in Which City ?
5. Who among the following assumed the charge as Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam?
A- Biswajit Dasgupta
B- Ajendra Bahadur Singh
C- G. Ashok Kumar
D- Murlidhar Sadashiv Pawar
6. Which of the following state’s chief minister has launched mobile App ‘Ghar Ghar Nigrani’ to undertake house to house surveillance in the state?
7. In Which State, devices called “BIN- 19” and “UV SPOT” were launched to dispose the mask ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- West Bengal
8. Which of the following state government gave ‘corona warriors’ status to Divyang Anganwadi workers?
C- Madhya Pradesh
9. Which of the following city police has launched ‘STREE’ initiative to support, empower women undergoing domestic violence?
10. Recently, ‘Gulzar’ Dehlvi passed away. He was a famous _______.
Buy Current Affairs Visit :- www.odishaebook.in
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022