Today Current Affairs | 13 June 2020
1.International Albinism Awareness Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 12 June
B- 13 June
C- 14 June
D- 11 June
2. Which State’s Chief Minister has launched the “Jagannan Chedodu” scheme ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Andhra Pradesh
3. Which of the following railways zones has launched Robotic ‘CAPTAIN ARJUN’ to intensify screening, surveillance?
A- Northern Eastern Railway
B- Western Railway
C- Central Railway
D- Northern Railway
4. Deep Submerges Rescue Vehicle (DSRV) Complex was inaugurated in Which City ?
5. Who among the following assumed the charge as Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam?
A- Biswajit Dasgupta
B- Ajendra Bahadur Singh
C- G. Ashok Kumar
D- Murlidhar Sadashiv Pawar
6. Which of the following state’s chief minister has launched mobile App ‘Ghar Ghar Nigrani’ to undertake house to house surveillance in the state?
7. In Which State, devices called “BIN- 19” and “UV SPOT” were launched to dispose the mask ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- West Bengal
8. Which of the following state government gave ‘corona warriors’ status to Divyang Anganwadi workers?
C- Madhya Pradesh
9. Which of the following city police has launched ‘STREE’ initiative to support, empower women undergoing domestic violence?
10. Recently, ‘Gulzar’ Dehlvi passed away. He was a famous _______.
Buy Current Affairs Visit :- www.odishaebook.in
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022