Today Current Affairs || 13 February 2020
1. World Radio Day is observed every year on —– ?
A- 10 February
B- 11 February
C- 12 February
D- 13 February
2. Recently, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa is on a 4-day visit to India. He is the president of _____ ?
3. The 2nd BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise, 2020 has been conducted in which city ?
4. ‘PehleSafety’ is an Internet safety campaign of which major technological company ?
5. Which of the following state governments has launched toll free helpline numbers for students to solve the queries of students ahead of the Board Examinations ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
6. Mobile World Congress has been cancelled due to fear of coronavirus. This congress was scheduled to be held in _______.
D- Buenos Aires
7. ‘We Think Digital’ is a digital literacy program of which global technological company ?
8. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the newly formed Space PSU, New Space India Ltd (NSIL) ?
A- Satheesh Reedy
B- K. Divan
C- G. Narayanan
D- Kasturi Rangan
9. Recently, Nandu Kulkarni passed away. He was a famous _________.
D- Sitar Player
10. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘The Thin Mind Map’ ?
A- Rohan Shrivastav
B- Dharmendra Rai
C- Manoj Suri
D- Prateek Kaushik
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022