Today Current Affairs | 12 May 2020
1.International Nurses Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 11 May
B- 12 May
C- 10 May
D- 09 May
2. Who has developed UV Based sanitizer named ‘DHRUVS’ ?
3. Recently, the National Aerospace Laboratories has developed a non-invasive BiPAP ventilator named as __________ to treat COVID-19 patients.
4. Which Country flew it’s own ship during military Exercise ?
5. Which of the following states has launched the country’s first ever ‘FIR Aapke Dwar’ Yojana?
A- Tamil Nadu
B- Madhya Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Himachal Pradesh
6. Recently, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched the Central University of Odisha Helpline _________ to relieve distress of the student community during the difficult time of COVID-19 pandemic.
7. Which Country’s Cricketer Shafiqulla was banned for 6 Years ?
C- South Africa
8. Which of the following city of Uttar Pradesh is known as the ‘Sports City Of India’?
9. Who among the following assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)?
A- Indu Shekhar Chaturvedi
B- Prashant Pandey
C- Rajeev Desai
D- Ajeet Panwar
10. Recently, Raja Rangappa Naik passed away. He was a/an _________.
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021