Today Current Affairs | 12 May 2020
1.International Nurses Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 11 May
B- 12 May
C- 10 May
D- 09 May
2. Who has developed UV Based sanitizer named ‘DHRUVS’ ?
3. Recently, the National Aerospace Laboratories has developed a non-invasive BiPAP ventilator named as __________ to treat COVID-19 patients.
4. Which Country flew it’s own ship during military Exercise ?
5. Which of the following states has launched the country’s first ever ‘FIR Aapke Dwar’ Yojana?
A- Tamil Nadu
B- Madhya Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Himachal Pradesh
6. Recently, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched the Central University of Odisha Helpline _________ to relieve distress of the student community during the difficult time of COVID-19 pandemic.
7. Which Country’s Cricketer Shafiqulla was banned for 6 Years ?
C- South Africa
8. Which of the following city of Uttar Pradesh is known as the ‘Sports City Of India’?
9. Who among the following assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)?
A- Indu Shekhar Chaturvedi
B- Prashant Pandey
C- Rajeev Desai
D- Ajeet Panwar
10. Recently, Raja Rangappa Naik passed away. He was a/an _________.
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021