Today Current Affairs || 12 March 2020
1.The renovated Animal Transport Memorial was recently inaugurated by the Indian Army in which city ?
B- New Delhi
2. In March 2020, the World Health Organization declared Covid-19 as a _______.
3. Which state has recently launched a digital literacy programme titled ‘I am also digital’ ?
D- Tamil Nadu
4. Main national event for International Day of Yoga 2020, will be held in ________.
5. Which city was the venue of ‘Conference on Empowering Women Entrepreneurs’, organised by the MSME Ministry ?
C- New Delhi
6. “Divya Kala Shakti-Witnessing the Abilities in Disabilities” was organised in _______.
D- New Delhi
7. Avani Chaturvedi, Bhawanna Kanth and Mohana Singh Jitarwal, who recently received the ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’ award, are associated with which Profession ?
B- Fighter Pilots
C- Army Officers
D- Naval Captains
8. In March 2020, Who among the following bank has decided to waive maintenance of Average Monthly Balance (AMB) for all savings accounts ?
A- State Bank of India
B- Punjab National Bank
C- Yes Bank
D- ICICI Bank
9. Byju Raveendran, and Gaurav Gupta has been named in WEF’s Young Global Leaders list. Gaurav Gupta is the cofounder of _________.
B- OTO Rooms
10. SBI has announced a reduction in its MCLR. M in MCLRs stands for ________.
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply