Today Current Affairs || 12 February 2020
1. What is the official name given to the disease caused by new coronavirus says WHO ?
2. Which of the following portion of the world is affected by storm Ciara ?
A- North America
C- South America
D- South East Asia
4. ‘Ajeya Warrior’ is the joint military exercise conducted between India and which country ?
A- United Kingdom
5. The Unani system of medicine originated in ________.
6. National Productivity Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 09 February
B- 10 February
C- 11 February
D- 12 February
7. Which state government recently launched the ‘Reading Mission’ initiative for students ?
D- West Bengal
8. When is the World Pulses Day observed, across the world ?
A- February 10
B- February 11
C- February 12
D- February 09
9. Who among the following has been named as 2019 FIH Women’s Rising Star of Year by the International Hockey Federation ?
A- Gurjit Kaur
B- Neha Goyal
C- Sunita Lakra
10. Which of the following place will host the National Winter Games from 7 March ?
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09