Today Current Affairs !! 12 & 13 January 2020
1. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah recently released a book titled ‘Karmayoddha Granth’ on the life of which Indian political leader?
A- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
B- Narendra ModiL
C- K Advani
D- Arun Jaitley
2. Which Union Ministry is set to launch a program for development of eastern states called ‘Purvodaya’?
A- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
B- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
C- Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
D- Ministry of steel
3. Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports is to organise the 23rd National Youth Festival in Lucknow. It is celebrated to commemorate the birthday of which famous personality?
A- A P J Abdul Kalam
B- Swami Vivekananda
C- B R Ambedkar
D – Bhagat Singh
4. The first in-depth review of India’s energy policies was recently released by which international organisation?
A- World Energy Council
B- International Energy Agency
C- Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries
D-International Renewable Energy Agency
5. Which state government recently announced to prepare special text-books for children with learning disabilities?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
C- Uttar Pradesh
6. The freedom of speech and freedom to carry on a business through internet is covered under which article of Indian constitution?
A- Article 17
B- Article 18
C- Article 19
D- Article 20
7. The report titled ‘National Strategy for Financial Inclusion’ was recently released by which organisation?
A- Reserve Bank of India
B- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
C- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
D- Securities and exchange board of india
8. Which state is the worst place for women’s security, according to the recent National Crime Records Bureau (NRCB) report?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- West Bengal
9. Who has been recently named as the new ruler/sultan of Oman?
A- Qasem Soleimani
B- Qaboos bin Said al Said
C- Haitham bin Tariq
D- Mahjoob Zweiri
10. The Biennial Global Pulses Conference named ‘The Pulses Conclave 2020’ is to be held in which state?
A- Tamil Nadu
Ans – d
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply