Today Current Affairs | 11 May 2020
1.Which of the following country has paid a tribute by naming a street after Rabindranath Tagore on his 159th birth anniversary?
2. Who launched ‘Arogya Sanjeevani Swasthya’ Insurance policy ?
A- SBI GI
B- ICICI Lambard
C- Bharati AXA
D- Bajaj Alliance GI
3. Which of the following country has recently raised the value added tax (VAT) from 5 percent to 15 percent starting from 1st July?
D- Saudi Arabia
4. In Which State Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has produced an automatic Medical trolley ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- West Bengal
C- Madhya Pradesh
5. National Technology Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 08 May
B- 09 May
C- 11 May
D- 12 May
6. Recently, the Ministry of Tourism released the 17th webinar titled ‘Exploring River Nila’. River Nila is in ________.
7. In Which Tiger Reserve, the number of Tigers increased from 88 to 96 as compared to 2019-20 ?
8. What is the name given to India’s 1st indigenous antibody-based testing kit?
A- COVID KAVACH ELISA
B- COVID RAS ELISA
C- COVID LITE ELISA
D- COVID SAATHI ELISA
9. What is the name given to the operation launched by the Indian government to assist island nations in Eastern Indian Ocean?
A- Mission Sagar
B- Mission Maitri
C- Mission Sanjeevini
D- Mission Inderdhanush
10. Who among the following will remain the President of the International Hockey Federation (FIH) until May 2021?
A- Sanjay Asthan
B- Ajay Garg
C- Narinder Batra
D- Mohit Suri
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply