Today Current Affairs | 11 June 2020
1.According to the World Bank, the global economy will shrink by _______ this year.
2. According to Mercer’s 2020 Cost of Living Survey, Which is the most expensive city in India ?
3. What is the name given to an anti-espionage operation that was started by the Military Intelligence in 2019?
A- Operation Desert Chase
B- Operation Lakshay
C- Operation Lifeline
D- Operation Seema Paar
4. Which Country’s army ‘Tatmadaw’ has returned on Facebook ?
5. According to a recent survey, the number of Asiatic lions in the Gir forest region has increased by ________.
6. Recently, a Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle Complex has been inaugurated at _______.
7. Which State Government has Started the “Panchavati Scheme” ?
C- Himachal Pradesh
8. Recently, Customs duty hiked on bamboo imports has been increased from 10% to ________.
9. Recently, Alexander Shustov has received a four-year ban for anti-doping violations. He was associated with which of the following sports
D- High Jump
10. Recently, Pierre Nkurunziza passed away. He served as the president of __________.
Buy Current Affairs Ebook Visit :- www.odishaebook.in
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09