Today Current Affairs || 11 February 2020
1. International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed every year on ________.
A- 09 February
B- 10 February
C- 11 February
D- 08 February
2. ‘Ajeya Warrior-2020’ is a Joint Military Exercise between India and _______.
B- United Kingdom
C- South Africa
3. Which Metro rail service in India has become the second largest operational metro rail network in the country?
A- Hyderabad Metro
B- Delhi Metro
C- Kochi Metro
D- Chennai Metro
4. Arun-III, is the hydropower project of which country, to be built with assistance from India?
A- Sri Lanka
5. What is the name given to the cheapest gunshot locator device developed by the Army’s College of Military Engineering?
6. The 33rd African Union (AU) summit was held in ________.
D- Addis Ababa
7. The Pollution Control Board of which state recently received the national award for e-Governance 2019-20?
D- Andhra Pradesh
8. Which city’s police recently launched an initiative called ‘Operation Nakai’ to verify the identity of auto-drivers?
9. Which of the following Indian city will get India’s largest air quality monitoring network?
10. The book- ‘A Child of Destiny’, which was recently released by the Indian Vice President, is an autobiography of which Indian educationist?
A- K. Ramakrishna Rao
B- Girishwar Misra
C- Amit Abraham
D- Devendra Singh
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9