Today Current Affairs !! 10 November 2019
Today Current Affairs !! Today GK
1. With which Country is India Conducting Bilateral excercise “ Samudra Shakti”?
2. Who among of the following recieve the Infosys Prize for 2019 in Humanities category?
- Manjula Reddy
- Manu V. Devadevan
- Sidharth Mishra
3. Who become the first Indian male crickter and second in world cricket to complete 100 T20 internationals ?
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli
- K.L Rahul
4. Where was a Guinness World Record ofmoost student assembling radio kits simuntaniously created on the third day of India International Science Festiva?
- New Delhi
5. Recently, Nabaneeta Sen passed awaay. She was awarded the Sahitya Akademi Award in ________.
6. Recently, Cyclone Bulbul came in the areas Odisha and West Bengal. _____ NDRF teams have been assigned to these states to combat the Cyclone.
7. As per the latest special bulletin on MMR released by the Register General of India, the MMR has declined from 130 per lakh live births in 2014-16 to ______ per lakh live births in 2015-17.
8. Which country will host the 2023 Men’s hockey world cup?
9. Who Inaugurated the 25th Kilkata International Film Festival in November 2019?
- Amir Khan
- Akshya Kumar
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Shahrukh Khan
10. Recently, the RBI imposed a fine of Rs_________ lakh on prepaid payment instrument Oxigen services.
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09