Today Current Affairs || 10 March 2020
1. How many lakh Self Help Groups (SHGs) will the Government add ?
A- 10 million
B- 1.4 million
C- 1.5 million
D- 5 lakhs
2. Recently, Who among the following has been sworn in as the president of Afghanistan ?
A- Hamid Karzai
B- Hassan Rouhani
C- Mohammed Zahir Shah
D- Ashraf Ghani
3. Bipasha Chakrabarti was recently appointed as the Communications Director of the which technological company’s Indian arm ?
4. Central Industrial Security Force-CISF Raising Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 08 March
B- 09 March
C- 10 March
D- 07 March
5. ’Chapchar Kut’ is a popular festival of which Indian state/ UT ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
C- Arunachal Pradesh
6. Which of the following state has topped the list in the installations of solar rooftop plants across the country ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
7. Which of the following state government has launched a ‘Cova’ mobile application to sensitise people about coronavirus ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
8. Who won the Sportsperson of the Year at the fourth Times of India Sports Awards (TOISA) 2019 ?
A- MC Mary Kom
B- PV Sindhu
C- Dutee Chand
D- Manpreet Kaur
9. ‘Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)’, which was seen in news recently, is associated with research in which field?
10. Moody’s has lowered G-20 growth outlook to ________.
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09