Today Current Affairs || 10 April 2020
1.World Homoeopathy Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 08 April
B- 09 April
C- 10 April
D- 11 April
2. Top of Forbes list of first Wealth individuals of 2020 ?
A- Bill Gates
B- Jeff Bezos
C- Bernard Arnault
D- Warren Buffett
3. Which of the following TV channel has emerged as the highest watched channel in India ?
B- Aaj Tak
C- Colors TV
D- Sony Entertainment Television
4. Which Country will host the Indoor hockey world Cup in 2021 ?
5 Which of the following state government has doubled the salary of Doctors, Nurses, medical professionals dealing with Coronavirus cases ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
6. Which of the following state government has announced a cash reward to the medical team which treated COVID-19 patients successfully ?
A- Tamil Nadu
7. Who started ‘SAFE PLUS’ Loan scheme to Provide loan to MSME ?
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the MD and CEO of General Insurance ?
A- Anamika Roy
B- Prachi Rawat
C- Pradeep Tyagi
D- Shubham Gill
9. Which State has become the First State to extend lockdown by 30 April ?
10. Recently, John Prine passed away due to coronavirus complications. He was a famous ________.
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9