Today Current Affairs || 09 March 2020
1.Which of the following country will host the 5th BIMSTEC Summit in September ?
C- Sri Lanka
2. Which airport of Maharashtra has been renamed as ‘Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Airport’ ?
A- Aurangabad Airport
B- Kolhapur Airport
C- Pune International Airport
D- Akola Airport
3. Indian Coast Guards conducts National level Search and Rescue Exercise (SAREX-2020) in _______.
4. Which is India’s fifth largest private sector bank, that is under crisis and for which the Reserve Bank of India is devising a revival plan ?
A- Induslnd Bank
B- HDFC Bank
C- Bandhan Bank
D- Yes Bank
5. Recently, the Union government made sanitary napkin disposal bags mandatory from ________ ?
A- March 2021
B- January 2021
C- January 2022
D- March 2022
6. Daren Tang of Singapore has been nominated as the new Director General of which global organisation ?
A- World Intellectual Property Organization
B- World Customs Organisation
C- International Labour Organisation
D- World Health Organisation
7. Which of the following company has tied up with Hyderabad Metro Rail Ltd to launch QR-code-based metro ticketing system ?
A- Amazon India
8. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Information Commissioner of India after Sudhir Bhargava ?
A- Bimal Jalan
B- Kasturi Rangan
C- Bimal Julka
D- Gopala Swami
9. First ever Khelo India Winter Games began at ________.
10. Recently, Wasim Jaffer announced his retirement. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9