1. Which Indian cricketer is selected for the ‘C K Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award’ of BCCI?
A- Kapil DevK
2. What is the name of the mandatory standard individual health insurance policy launched by IRDAI?
B- Arogya Suraksha
C- Arogya Sanjeebani
D- Arogyo Samriddhi
3. Which state government has started a project to save paper by using digital medium for administrative work?
C- West Bengal
4. Which city will play host to the 2022 Common Wealth Games?
B- New Delhi
D- Gold Coast
5. Scientists recently discovered dwarf galaxies with massive black holes using Very Large Array (VLA) observatory. Where is the observatory situated?
6. A devastating earthquake hit Puerto Rico recently. Which is the capital city of Puerto-Rico?
A- Santo Domingo
B- San Juan
7. The ‘National Traders convention’ was held in which Indian city recently?
C- New Delhi
D – Varanasi
Ans – C
8. The Reserve Bank of India has recently revised the ‘Supervisory Action Framework’ of which category of banks?
A- Public Sector Banks
B- Private sector Bank
C- Foreign Bank
D- Urban Cooporative Bank
9. What is the name of the new relay satellite series, to be launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A- Indian Relay Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS)
B- Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
C- Indian Relay Satellite System (IRSS)
D- Indian Relay Tracking System (IRTS)
10. The Farmers’ Innovation Fund, which was seen in news, is proposed to be set up by which organisation?
A- World Food Programme
B- Food and Agricultural Organisation
C – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
D- Indian Council of Agricultural Res