Today Current Affairs | 08 May 2020
1.World Red Cross Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 06 May
B- 07 May
C- 08 May
D- 09 May
2. ‘Toman’ Which is in the headlines in the new proposed currency of Which Country ?
3. India has signed an MoU with which of the following country to import coking coal to meet requirements of Indian steel industry?
4. Which State Government has launched Ayush Kavach COVID-19 App ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Who among the following has recently launched ‘AYUSH Sanjivani’ App?
A- Amit Shah
B- Rajnath Singh
C- Ramesh Pokhriyal
D- Harsh Vardhan
6. Which of the following State/UT government has launched an e-token system for liquor sale?
D- Uttar Pradesh
7. PNB Housing Finance has tied up With Which IIT for reused PPE kit ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Delhi
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Madras
8. Which of the following state became the first state to provide a facility of beds with ventilators in each district of state?
D- Uttar Pradesh
9. Whose tenure as the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Goodwill Ambassador has been extended till 2022?
A- Dia Mirza
B- Priyanka Chopra
C- Deepika Padukone
D- Akshay Kumar
10. Recently, Rob Gibbs passed away. He was a/an ________.
C- Film Maker
D- None of These
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022