Today Current Affairs | 08 May 2020
1.World Red Cross Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 06 May
B- 07 May
C- 08 May
D- 09 May
2. ‘Toman’ Which is in the headlines in the new proposed currency of Which Country ?
3. India has signed an MoU with which of the following country to import coking coal to meet requirements of Indian steel industry?
4. Which State Government has launched Ayush Kavach COVID-19 App ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Who among the following has recently launched ‘AYUSH Sanjivani’ App?
A- Amit Shah
B- Rajnath Singh
C- Ramesh Pokhriyal
D- Harsh Vardhan
6. Which of the following State/UT government has launched an e-token system for liquor sale?
D- Uttar Pradesh
7. PNB Housing Finance has tied up With Which IIT for reused PPE kit ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Delhi
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Madras
8. Which of the following state became the first state to provide a facility of beds with ventilators in each district of state?
D- Uttar Pradesh
9. Whose tenure as the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Goodwill Ambassador has been extended till 2022?
A- Dia Mirza
B- Priyanka Chopra
C- Deepika Padukone
D- Akshay Kumar
10. Recently, Rob Gibbs passed away. He was a/an ________.
C- Film Maker
D- None of These
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022