Today Current Affairs | 08 May 2020
1.World Red Cross Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 06 May
B- 07 May
C- 08 May
D- 09 May
2. ‘Toman’ Which is in the headlines in the new proposed currency of Which Country ?
3. India has signed an MoU with which of the following country to import coking coal to meet requirements of Indian steel industry?
4. Which State Government has launched Ayush Kavach COVID-19 App ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Who among the following has recently launched ‘AYUSH Sanjivani’ App?
A- Amit Shah
B- Rajnath Singh
C- Ramesh Pokhriyal
D- Harsh Vardhan
6. Which of the following State/UT government has launched an e-token system for liquor sale?
D- Uttar Pradesh
7. PNB Housing Finance has tied up With Which IIT for reused PPE kit ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Delhi
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Madras
8. Which of the following state became the first state to provide a facility of beds with ventilators in each district of state?
D- Uttar Pradesh
9. Whose tenure as the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Goodwill Ambassador has been extended till 2022?
A- Dia Mirza
B- Priyanka Chopra
C- Deepika Padukone
D- Akshay Kumar
10. Recently, Rob Gibbs passed away. He was a/an ________.
C- Film Maker
D- None of These
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09