Today Current Affairs | 08 June 2020
1.World Oceans Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 06 June
B- 07 June
C- 08 June
D- 09 June
2. Which State has launched ‘Meghsandesh’ App ?
3. Which of the following countries had proposed the concept of World Ocean Day?
4. According to the Data released, Where are the highest Tiger deaths between 2012- 2019 ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Mohamed Arkab is the current president of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). He is the Oil Minister of ________.
6. Recently, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has provided Rs 270 crore to which of the following bank?
A- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
B- Andhra Pradesh Grameen Vikas Bank
C- Uttar Pradesh Grameen Vikas Bank
D- Jharkhand Grameen Vikas Bank
7. Which State Government Started the ‘Rural Rejuvenation Scheme’ ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
D- Tamil Nadu
8. Who among the following has been declared as ‘Goodwill Ambassador for the Poor’ by UNADAP?
A- Ajeet Mohan
B- M Nethra
C- Jyoti Kumari
D- None of These
9. Recently, Chiranjeevi Sarja passed away. He was a famous ________.
10. Recently, Kurt Thomas passed away. He was a famous ________.
Buy Current Affairs Ebook Visit Our Website :- www.odishaebook.in
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022