Today Current Affairs | 08 June 2020
1.World Oceans Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 06 June
B- 07 June
C- 08 June
D- 09 June
2. Which State has launched ‘Meghsandesh’ App ?
3. Which of the following countries had proposed the concept of World Ocean Day?
4. According to the Data released, Where are the highest Tiger deaths between 2012- 2019 ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Mohamed Arkab is the current president of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). He is the Oil Minister of ________.
6. Recently, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has provided Rs 270 crore to which of the following bank?
A- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
B- Andhra Pradesh Grameen Vikas Bank
C- Uttar Pradesh Grameen Vikas Bank
D- Jharkhand Grameen Vikas Bank
7. Which State Government Started the ‘Rural Rejuvenation Scheme’ ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
D- Tamil Nadu
8. Who among the following has been declared as ‘Goodwill Ambassador for the Poor’ by UNADAP?
A- Ajeet Mohan
B- M Nethra
C- Jyoti Kumari
D- None of These
9. Recently, Chiranjeevi Sarja passed away. He was a famous ________.
10. Recently, Kurt Thomas passed away. He was a famous ________.
Buy Current Affairs Ebook Visit Our Website :- www.odishaebook.in
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021