Today Current Affairs | 08 July 2020
1. Who among the following has been named as Instagram’s highest-paid celebrity?
A- Jason Statham
B- Dwayne Johnson
C- Vin Diesel
D- Kim Kardashian
2. Which Bank has launched a savings account Scheme named “Bhavishya”
A- Airtel Payment Bank
B- Fino Payment Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
3. A new study has found that even the sickest Covid-19 patients produce T cells that help fight the virus. T cells are produced in _________.
A- Thymus gland
B- Pineal body
C- Pituitary gland
4. Which Bank has launched ‘Loan in Seconds’ Service ?
A- HDFC Bank
B- Indusland Bank
C- Yes Bank
5. Recently, Indian Coast Guard have signed a MoU to boost maritime relations with the Coast Guard of ________.
6. India has been ranked _________ in the Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020 by JLL.
7. Which Country has launched ‘OFek 16’ spy satellite ?
8. Darbar Move is associated with _________.
C- Himachal Pradesh
D- Jammu and Kashmir
9. Ola has partnered with which of the following to enhance its digital payments experience?
10. Which of the following bank has partnered with Star Health Insurance to provide health insurance products to its customers?
A- Axis Bank
B- HDFC Bank
C- Karur Vysya Bank
D- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022