Today Current Affairs | 08 July 2020
1. Who among the following has been named as Instagram’s highest-paid celebrity?
A- Jason Statham
B- Dwayne Johnson
C- Vin Diesel
D- Kim Kardashian
2. Which Bank has launched a savings account Scheme named “Bhavishya”
A- Airtel Payment Bank
B- Fino Payment Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
3. A new study has found that even the sickest Covid-19 patients produce T cells that help fight the virus. T cells are produced in _________.
A- Thymus gland
B- Pineal body
C- Pituitary gland
4. Which Bank has launched ‘Loan in Seconds’ Service ?
A- HDFC Bank
B- Indusland Bank
C- Yes Bank
5. Recently, Indian Coast Guard have signed a MoU to boost maritime relations with the Coast Guard of ________.
6. India has been ranked _________ in the Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020 by JLL.
7. Which Country has launched ‘OFek 16’ spy satellite ?
8. Darbar Move is associated with _________.
C- Himachal Pradesh
D- Jammu and Kashmir
9. Ola has partnered with which of the following to enhance its digital payments experience?
10. Which of the following bank has partnered with Star Health Insurance to provide health insurance products to its customers?
A- Axis Bank
B- HDFC Bank
C- Karur Vysya Bank
D- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09