Today Current Affairs || 07 March 2020
1.Which state recently announced to provide credit guarantee of loans for higher education ?
A- A- Haryana
2. Which of the following Indian city will host the Fourth ‘Global Ayurveda Festival’ 2020 ?
3. Which Engineering College of India has obtained the highest rank in the recent QS World Ranking ?
A- IIT Kanpur
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Mumbai
4. Which of the following state hosted the 3 day ‘Namaste Orchha’ festival ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. PRAGYAN CONCLAVE 2020 is an International Seminar organised by which Armed Force of India ?
A- Indian Air Force
B- Indian Navy
C- Indian Army
D- Indian Coast Guard
6. Who among the following has took charge as Yes Bank administrator ?
A- Anil Pal
B- Saroj Jha
C- Rohan Pandey
D- Prashant Kumar
7. Who among the following has been named as the Sportsperson of the Year at the Times of India Sports Awards (TOISA) 2019 ?
A- PV Sindhu
B- MC Mary Kom
C- Dutee Chand
D- Shakshi Malik
8. Which state has recently issued orders to limit the retail price of bottled drinking water ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
9. Who among the following took oath as Chief Information Commissioner of India ?
A- Alok Joshi
B- Bimal Julka
C- Rajinder Khanna
D- Anil Dhasmana
10. An integrated sports complex named after its former Chief Minister PA Sangma, is to come up in which Indian state ?
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022