Today Current Affairs || 07 March 2020
1.Which state recently announced to provide credit guarantee of loans for higher education ?
A- A- Haryana
2. Which of the following Indian city will host the Fourth ‘Global Ayurveda Festival’ 2020 ?
3. Which Engineering College of India has obtained the highest rank in the recent QS World Ranking ?
A- IIT Kanpur
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Mumbai
4. Which of the following state hosted the 3 day ‘Namaste Orchha’ festival ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. PRAGYAN CONCLAVE 2020 is an International Seminar organised by which Armed Force of India ?
A- Indian Air Force
B- Indian Navy
C- Indian Army
D- Indian Coast Guard
6. Who among the following has took charge as Yes Bank administrator ?
A- Anil Pal
B- Saroj Jha
C- Rohan Pandey
D- Prashant Kumar
7. Who among the following has been named as the Sportsperson of the Year at the Times of India Sports Awards (TOISA) 2019 ?
A- PV Sindhu
B- MC Mary Kom
C- Dutee Chand
D- Shakshi Malik
8. Which state has recently issued orders to limit the retail price of bottled drinking water ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
9. Who among the following took oath as Chief Information Commissioner of India ?
A- Alok Joshi
B- Bimal Julka
C- Rajinder Khanna
D- Anil Dhasmana
10. An integrated sports complex named after its former Chief Minister PA Sangma, is to come up in which Indian state ?
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement