Today Current Affairs | 07 June 2020
1.World Food Safety Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 07 June
B- 08 June
C- 06 June
D- 05 June
2. Who created a device named SUME RU – PACS ?
D- None of These
3. Which of the following states has launched an Online Labour Employment Exchange?
4. Which NGO of India awarded World Tobacco Prohibition Day Award 2020 ?
D- None of These
5. The National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has recently developed indigenous nasopharyngeal swab for collecting samples. NCL is based in ________.
C- New Delhi
6. Who among the following is the head of the government’s task force which is established to examine maternal mortality rate, women’s health?
A- Jaya Jaitley
B- Lalla Tyabji
C- Devaki Jain
D- Michael Fernandes
7. Who started a plantation drive named “Thanks Mom” in the State ?
D- Madhya Pradesh
8. Who among the following has topped the annual Forbes list of the highest paid celebrities?
A- Tyler Perry
C- Kylie Jenner
D- Lionel Messi
9. Recently, Rahul Shrivastava has been appointed as next Ambassador of India to ________.
10. Recently, Hamza Koya passed away. He was associated with which of the following sports?
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022