Today Current Affairs | 07 July 2020
1.Which of the following countries has successfully launched the Ofek 16 spy satellite into space?
2. Who has become the First transgender Operator of India Common Service Center ?
A- Aisha Mughal
B- Zoya Khan
C- Joyita Mondal
D- Preethika Yashini
3. Which of the following countries has approved an expat quota bill which limits the number of Indians living in the Gulf nation?
D- Saudi Arabia
4. Which Country has become the First major economy to shut down coal and nuclear Power ?
5. Recently, Shri Saptmai Gurukul Sanskrit Vidyalayathat has been build with financial aid from India, has been inaugurated in ________.
6. Which of the following Indian state has become the first state in the country where all households have LPG gas connections?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- Himachal Pradesh
7. In Which State Started “Intzaar Aap Ka” Social media campaign ?
C- Arunachal Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
8. Which of the following state governments has launched document-scanning app ‘SelfScan’?
B- West Bengal
D- Tamil Nadu
9. Which of the following bank has launched a ‘Loan in Seconds’ scheme for instant loan disbursements?
A- Axis Bank
B- ICICI Bank
C- Yes Bank
D- HDFC Bank
10. Who among the following has been named the men’s ‘cricketer of the year’ at Cricket South Africa’s (CSA) annual awards ceremony?
A- Quinton De Kock
B- Faf du Plessis
C- JP Duminy
D- Dale Steyn
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply