Today Current Affairs || 07 April 2020
1.World Health Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 03 April
B- 07 April
C- 04 April
D- 05 April
2. The Cabinet has approved how many % reduction in Salary of president and MPs ?
3. Which of the following Indian state has topped in micro-irrigation coverage in the financial year 2019-20 ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
C- Tamil Nadu
4. Which Bank started doorstep Service ?
D- Indian Overseas Bank
5. Which of the following state/UT has unveiled a ‘5T’ plan to fight COVID-19 ?
6. Recently, Stephen O’Keefe retired from 1st class cricket. He played international cricket for ________.
B- West Indies
D- New Zealand
7. Who was elected as a member of Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of ?
A- Alister Cook
B- Tiger Woods
C- Sachin Tendulkar
D- Kobe Bryant
8. Recently, China’s world silver-medallist Zhang Guowei retired at a young age of 28. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
A- Shot Put
B- High Jump
C- Long Jump
9. Who was the first State to use the ‘Geo-Facing’ app to find those who violate quarantine ?
A- New Delhi
D- Tamil Nadu
10. Recently, Mahmoud Jibril died due to COVID-19. He served as the Prime Minister of _________.
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022