Today Current Affairs || 07 April 2020
1.World Health Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 03 April
B- 07 April
C- 04 April
D- 05 April
2. The Cabinet has approved how many % reduction in Salary of president and MPs ?
3. Which of the following Indian state has topped in micro-irrigation coverage in the financial year 2019-20 ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
C- Tamil Nadu
4. Which Bank started doorstep Service ?
D- Indian Overseas Bank
5. Which of the following state/UT has unveiled a ‘5T’ plan to fight COVID-19 ?
6. Recently, Stephen O’Keefe retired from 1st class cricket. He played international cricket for ________.
B- West Indies
D- New Zealand
7. Who was elected as a member of Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of ?
A- Alister Cook
B- Tiger Woods
C- Sachin Tendulkar
D- Kobe Bryant
8. Recently, China’s world silver-medallist Zhang Guowei retired at a young age of 28. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
A- Shot Put
B- High Jump
C- Long Jump
9. Who was the first State to use the ‘Geo-Facing’ app to find those who violate quarantine ?
A- New Delhi
D- Tamil Nadu
10. Recently, Mahmoud Jibril died due to COVID-19. He served as the Prime Minister of _________.
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement