Today Current Affairs | 06 June 2020
1.Russian Language Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 4 June
B- 05 June
C- 06 June
D- 07 June
2. India is the Top University in Asia University ranking of Times Higher Education Released ?
A- IIT Kanpur
B- IIT Kharagpur
C- IIT Madras
D- IISc Bengaluru
3. The United Nations has how many languages as its official languages?
4. Which State Police has Started a ‘spandau’ campaign for its Personnel suffering from depression ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. Who among the following has recently launched an awareness campaign on Prevention of Human, Animal Mortality on Highways?
A- Rajnath Singh
B- Prakash Javadekar
C- Nitin Gadkari
D- Amit Shah
6. Who among the following has recently launched ‘#iCommit’ campaign on the occasion of World Environment Day?
A- Mahendra Nath Pandey
B- R.K. Singh
C- Narendra Singh Tomar
D- Thawar Chand Gehlot
7. Which Bank has become the First Bank to open a Current account on mobile ?
A- Union Bank of India
B- City Union Bank
C- Indusland Bank
D- Yes Bank
8. Which of the following banks has recently launched a “Summer Treats” campaign?
A- HDFC Bank
B- Axis Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- Canara Bank
9. Recently K.P. Singh has announced his retirement. He was serving as Chairman of _______.
A- Delhi Land & Finance Limited
B- Ashok Leyland
C- Eicher Motors
D- None of These
10. Which of the following countries will host the 2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply