Today Current Affairs | 06 June 2020
1.Russian Language Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 4 June
B- 05 June
C- 06 June
D- 07 June
2. India is the Top University in Asia University ranking of Times Higher Education Released ?
A- IIT Kanpur
B- IIT Kharagpur
C- IIT Madras
D- IISc Bengaluru
3. The United Nations has how many languages as its official languages?
4. Which State Police has Started a ‘spandau’ campaign for its Personnel suffering from depression ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. Who among the following has recently launched an awareness campaign on Prevention of Human, Animal Mortality on Highways?
A- Rajnath Singh
B- Prakash Javadekar
C- Nitin Gadkari
D- Amit Shah
6. Who among the following has recently launched ‘#iCommit’ campaign on the occasion of World Environment Day?
A- Mahendra Nath Pandey
B- R.K. Singh
C- Narendra Singh Tomar
D- Thawar Chand Gehlot
7. Which Bank has become the First Bank to open a Current account on mobile ?
A- Union Bank of India
B- City Union Bank
C- Indusland Bank
D- Yes Bank
8. Which of the following banks has recently launched a “Summer Treats” campaign?
A- HDFC Bank
B- Axis Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- Canara Bank
9. Recently K.P. Singh has announced his retirement. He was serving as Chairman of _______.
A- Delhi Land & Finance Limited
B- Ashok Leyland
C- Eicher Motors
D- None of These
10. Which of the following countries will host the 2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup?
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022