Today Current Affairs | 06 March 2020
1.Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India after Rajiv Kumar ?
A- Swachch Bharat Week
B- Janaushadhi Week
C- KISAN Week
D- Beti Bachao Week
2. Google has announced its plans to open India’s second Cloud Region in ________.
3. Mukhyamantri Dal Bhat Yojna (MDBY) is a subsidised food scheme of which state government ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- West Bengal
4. Which of the following state observed the Chapchar Kut festival _______.
5. Which of the following place has been named as the new summer capital of Uttarakhand ?
6. Which country recently assumes presidency of the UN Security Council for the month of March 2020 ?
7. SEBI has launched a mobile application for the convenience of investors to lodge grievances named as ________.
8. Which Indian is the recipient of the 128th ‘Commonwealth Points of Light’ Award ?
A- Afroz Shah
B- Rajendra Singh
C- Sudharshan Patnaik
D- Jadav Payeng
9. Which of the following Indian city will host the 2023 International Olympic Committee’s session ?
B- New Delhi
10. As per a recent report on Trade-related Illicit Financial Flows, what is the rank of India among 135 countries ?
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021