Today Current Affairs || 06 April 2020
1.International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is observed every year on ________.
A- 07 April
B- 05 April
C- 04 April
D- 03 April
2. Which Bank has been designated by the government to collect funds donated to PM CARES Fund ?
D- Indian Overseas Bank
3. Recently, South Sudan has announced its 1st case of COVID-19. What is the capital of South Sudan?
4. To Which Country has India supplied 6.2 tonnes of medicine under Operation Sanjeevani ?
B- Sri Lanka
5. NASA has unveiled a plan named as_________ to establish the first human base camp on the Moon’s south pole by 2024?
6. Which Division of Indian Railways has Started the ‘Dudh Duronto Special’ train ?
A- Northern Railway
B- East Coast Railway
C- South Central Railway
D- None of These
7. Food Corporation of India (FCI) has set a new record in single day transportation of food grains. FCI is headquartered in ________.
C- New Delhi
8. IAS and IPS officers’ associations have launched a campaign named _________ to fight Coronavirus.
9. Which Indian NGO won the Prestigious Skol Award ?
D- KISS Foundation
10. Which of the following institute has developed a low-cost portable ventilator named as ‘Prana Vayu’?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Roorkee
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Mumbai
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply