Today Current Affairs || 06 April 2020
1.International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is observed every year on ________.
A- 07 April
B- 05 April
C- 04 April
D- 03 April
2. Which Bank has been designated by the government to collect funds donated to PM CARES Fund ?
D- Indian Overseas Bank
3. Recently, South Sudan has announced its 1st case of COVID-19. What is the capital of South Sudan?
4. To Which Country has India supplied 6.2 tonnes of medicine under Operation Sanjeevani ?
B- Sri Lanka
5. NASA has unveiled a plan named as_________ to establish the first human base camp on the Moon’s south pole by 2024?
6. Which Division of Indian Railways has Started the ‘Dudh Duronto Special’ train ?
A- Northern Railway
B- East Coast Railway
C- South Central Railway
D- None of These
7. Food Corporation of India (FCI) has set a new record in single day transportation of food grains. FCI is headquartered in ________.
C- New Delhi
8. IAS and IPS officers’ associations have launched a campaign named _________ to fight Coronavirus.
9. Which Indian NGO won the Prestigious Skol Award ?
D- KISS Foundation
10. Which of the following institute has developed a low-cost portable ventilator named as ‘Prana Vayu’?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Roorkee
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Mumbai
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022