Today Current Affairs | 05 May 2020
1.What is the theme of World Asthma Day 2020?
A- STOP for Asthma
B- Better air better breathing
C- Enough Asthma Deaths
D- You can control your Asthma
2. Which Country has banned the use of saliva to shine the ball due to COVID- 19 ?
D- South Africa
3. Which of the following company has collaborated with Bollywood on ‘I FOR INDIA’ concert?
4. How many States/UTs were added under ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ ?
5. Recently, the Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has launched “The Saras Collection” on which of the following portal?
A- GeM portal
B- eNAM portal
C- SUGAM Portal
D- UMANG portal
6. Which of the following has recently launched RBI compliant video KYC engagement platform?
A- Oodles Technologies
7. Which Country will launch its first Arctic M satellite to monitor Arctic climate by the end of 2020 ?
8. After Facebook, Which of the following company has decided to invest Rs 5,656 crore in Jio Platforms?
A- Bain Capital
B- TPG Capital
C- Silver Lake
D- General Atlantic
9. Who among the following Indian-American has been nominated as the envoy of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) by the US President?
A- Manisha Singh
B- Rohit Desai
C- Ankit Singh
D- Anjii Das
10. Recently, Egypt’s Youssef Hossam got a life ban for match-fixing. He was associated with which of the following sports?
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09