Today Current Affairs | 05 March 2020
1. Which of the following has become the first country in the world with a free public transport system ?
C- Vatican City
2. Which tri-state sanctuary has been declared as eco-sensitive zone (ESZ) recently ?
A- National Chambal Sanctuary
B- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
C- Gir Wildlife Sanctuary
D- Corbett National Park
3. Western Railway has announced a bonus of 5% for every recharge to R-Wallet. Western Railway is headquartered in ________.
4. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, IRDAI has asked insurance companies to design policies to cover _________.
A- Bird Flu
D- Swine Flu
5. The chairman of the LuLu Group, M A Yusuff Ali became the first Indian to receive premium residency of which country ?
C- Saudi Arabia
D- United Arab Emirates
6. Pekka Lundmark has been selected as the next President and CEO of global consumer electronics company ?
7. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary ?
A- Hasmukh Adhia
B- Aruna Sundararajan
C- Ajay Bhushan Pandey
D- Rajiv Kumar
8. After the outbreak of coronavirus, the Badminton Asia Championships have been moved out of Wuhan to ________.
9. Which state government recently abolished the policy of granting service extension to its employees after retirement ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
10. Ramniklal Solanki, an ‘Order of the British Empire’ awardee, who recently passed away, was associated with which field ?
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9