Today Current Affairs | 05 March 2020
1. Which of the following has become the first country in the world with a free public transport system ?
C- Vatican City
2. Which tri-state sanctuary has been declared as eco-sensitive zone (ESZ) recently ?
A- National Chambal Sanctuary
B- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
C- Gir Wildlife Sanctuary
D- Corbett National Park
3. Western Railway has announced a bonus of 5% for every recharge to R-Wallet. Western Railway is headquartered in ________.
4. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, IRDAI has asked insurance companies to design policies to cover _________.
A- Bird Flu
D- Swine Flu
5. The chairman of the LuLu Group, M A Yusuff Ali became the first Indian to receive premium residency of which country ?
C- Saudi Arabia
D- United Arab Emirates
6. Pekka Lundmark has been selected as the next President and CEO of global consumer electronics company ?
7. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary ?
A- Hasmukh Adhia
B- Aruna Sundararajan
C- Ajay Bhushan Pandey
D- Rajiv Kumar
8. After the outbreak of coronavirus, the Badminton Asia Championships have been moved out of Wuhan to ________.
9. Which state government recently abolished the policy of granting service extension to its employees after retirement ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
10. Ramniklal Solanki, an ‘Order of the British Empire’ awardee, who recently passed away, was associated with which field ?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply