1.National Maritime Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 06 April
B- 05 April
C- 04 April
D- 03 April
2. 2021 World Games has been postponed till 2022. Where were these games to be held ?
3. Tomb-sweeping Day/Qingming Festival is mainly observed in ______.
4. The Application named Nerbali was discontinued, it was launched by the company ?
5. Which of the following state has decided to provide online training to about 1.25 lakh AYUSH doctors to prevent Coronavirus spread ?
C- Madhya Pradesh
6. Which of the following state government has launched the ‘mCOVID-19’ App for all COVID-19 related information ?
7. Which Company launched ‘Watson Assistant for Citizens’ for information related to COVID-19 ?
8. PM paid tribute to Babu Jagjivan Ram on his birth anniversary. Jagjivan Ram was also known as _________.
B- Kisan Mitra
D- Bihar Kesri
9. According to the Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2020, Indian economy is expected to grow at ________ in FY 2020-21 ?
10. The Odisha government has launched a cultural competition named as ________, to engage children during lockdown ?
A- Mo Biju
B- Mo Prativa
C- Mo Mamata
D- Biju Desh