1.International Firefighters’ Day is observed every year on ________
A- 01 May
B- 02 May
C- 03 May
D- 04 May
2. When was the World Press Independence Day Celebrated ?
A- 04 May
B- 03 May
C- 02 May
D- 01 May
3. Which of the following country has decided to launch the first Arktika-M satellite for monitoring Arctic climate this year?
4. Which Country has placed India on the priority list for intellectual property protection ?
5. Recently, African countries have decided to import a herbal tonic dubbed as COVID-19 ‘cure’ which has been prepared by ________.
6. Recently, Which of the following Indian state has observed the first cases African Swine Flu?
7. How long the 2021 Commonwealth Youth Games were postponed ?
8. The International Financial Services Centres Authority will be headquartered in ________
A- New Delhi
9. Which of the following state governments has made it mandatory to download Arogya Setu apps mandatory for those in hotspot areas?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
10. Which of the following bank has released a collaborative song titled #HumHaarNahiMaanenge to keep hopes up amidst COVID-19 pandemic?
A- ICICI Bank
B- Axis Bank
C- Yes Bank
D- HDFC Bank