Today Current Affairs !! 04 January 2020
1.The Prime Minister of India recently inaugurated five Young Scientists Labs of which organisation?
[A] Indian Space Research Organisation, ISRO
[B]Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO
[C] Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC
[D] Department of Atomic Energy, DAE
2.Which state has recently declared 2020 as the year of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and has signed MoUs with tech firms for AI research?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
3.According to the recent data from the Ministry of Forest Environment and Climate Change (MoEFCC), what is the total number of tiger deaths occurredin India during 2019?
4.David Stern who passed away recently was the Commissioner of which famous Sports league?
[A] Formula 1, F1
[B] National Basketball Association, NBA
[C] Major League Baseball, MLB
[D] National Hockey League, NHL
5.Sunita Lakra, who announced her retirement recently, is a famous Indian player of which Sports?
6.Which state has recently announced a scheme to deliver sand to customer’s doorstep from January 2, 2020?
[C] Andhra Pradesh
7.Umaro Cissoko Embalo was recently elected as the President of which country?
8.Who was recently presented with the ‘Lokmanya Tilak National Journalism Award‘?
[A] Ravish Kumar
[B] Arnabh Goswami
[C] Shekar Gupta
[D] Sanjay Gupt
9.What is the new integrated helpline number of the Indian Railways, launched recently?
10.What is the annual financial assistance given to eligible farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme?
[A] Rs. 10000
[B] Rs. 8000
[C] Rs. 6000
[D] Rs. 5000
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022