Today Current Affairs !! 04 January 2020
1.The Prime Minister of India recently inaugurated five Young Scientists Labs of which organisation?
[A] Indian Space Research Organisation, ISRO
[B]Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO
[C] Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC
[D] Department of Atomic Energy, DAE
2.Which state has recently declared 2020 as the year of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and has signed MoUs with tech firms for AI research?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
3.According to the recent data from the Ministry of Forest Environment and Climate Change (MoEFCC), what is the total number of tiger deaths occurredin India during 2019?
4.David Stern who passed away recently was the Commissioner of which famous Sports league?
[A] Formula 1, F1
[B] National Basketball Association, NBA
[C] Major League Baseball, MLB
[D] National Hockey League, NHL
5.Sunita Lakra, who announced her retirement recently, is a famous Indian player of which Sports?
6.Which state has recently announced a scheme to deliver sand to customer’s doorstep from January 2, 2020?
[C] Andhra Pradesh
7.Umaro Cissoko Embalo was recently elected as the President of which country?
8.Who was recently presented with the ‘Lokmanya Tilak National Journalism Award‘?
[A] Ravish Kumar
[B] Arnabh Goswami
[C] Shekar Gupta
[D] Sanjay Gupt
9.What is the new integrated helpline number of the Indian Railways, launched recently?
10.What is the annual financial assistance given to eligible farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme?
[A] Rs. 10000
[B] Rs. 8000
[C] Rs. 6000
[D] Rs. 5000
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9