04 February 2020 || Today Current affairs
1.National Safety Day is observed every year on 04 March to mark the foundation day of National Safety Council (NSC). NSC is headquartered in ________.
B- New Delhi
C- Navi Mumbai
2. When is the ‘Zero Discrimination Day’ observed annually across the world ?
A- March 01
B- March 02
C- March 03
D- March 04
3. The 35th edition of AAHAR – the Food and Hospitality fair began in ________
D- New Delhi
4. The famous Rangotsav began in which of the following place of Uttar Pradesh ?
5. Muhyiddin Yassin, recently sworn in as the new Prime Minister of which country ?
D- Saudi Arabia
6. Which state recently ordered the prohibition of online supply of food without hygiene rating from food business operators (FBOs) ?
7. Which of the following place will host the 108th Indian Science Congress in 2021 ?
8. President Ram Nath Kovind conferred 61st Lalit Kala Akademi’s annual awards to ________ artists.
9. Environmental activist Afroz Shah, who was making news recently for co-participating with the Minister of Norway in River clean-up, is from which state ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
10. The 68th edition of All India Police Athletic Championship-2019 began at _______.
D- West Bengal