Today Current Affairs || 03 May 2020
1.What is the theme of World Press Freedom Day 2020?
A- Media for Democracy
B- Keeping Power in check
C- Journalist without Fear or Favour
D- None of These
2. Which player has won the Sir Richard Headly medal ?
A- Sania Mirza
B- Rohit Sharma
C- Ms Dhoni
D- Ross Taylor
3. In the Spring season, the International Astronomy Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 01 May
B- 02 May
C- 03 May
D- 04 May
4. Became the first state to provide free health insurance to all citizens ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Researchers in Canada are using ________ to produce low-cost COVID-19 test kits.
6. Nation celebrated the birth centenary of legendary filmmaker Satyajit Ray on 02 May. He was awarded an oscar award in the year ________.
7. Which Country’s navy will host the world’s largest sea exercise Rim of the Pacific ?
8. The Ministry of Tourism hosted the 13th webinar titled ‘Destination- Sariska Tiger reserve’ of “Dekho Apna Desh” series. Sariska Tiger reserve is in _________.
C- Madhya Pradesh
9. Which of the following district police in Madhya Pradeshhas launched ‘Sankalp Scheme’ to provide 24-hour help to elderly?
10. The Reserve Bank of India suspended operations and licence of which of the following Co-operative Bank?
A- Adarsh Co-operative Bank
B- CKP Co-operative Bank
C- Anyonya Co-operative Bank
D- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021