Today Current Affairs | 03 March 2020
1.World Wildlife Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 01 March
B- 02 March
C- 03 March
D- 29 February
2. Which state hiked the MLAs’ Local Area Development Fund to Rs.3 Crore per year ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. India has won a defence deal worth $40 million with ________ for the export of Swathi weapons-locating radars.
4. Which Indian city is to host the World Productivity Congress (WPC) 2020 ?
5. Which of the following state government has signed a MoU for construction of 6 equipment hiring centers with the Airport Authority of India ?
6. The historic ‘City Chowk’, in old Jammu has been renamed as ________.
A- Atal Chowk
B- Bharat Mata Chowk
C- Jammu Chowk
D- Hari Singh Chowk
7. Paul Biya, who recently won the Presidential elections, is the incumbent President of which African country ?
8. Tasnim Mir, Mansi Singh win bronze at Yonex Dutch Junior International. They are associated with _______.
9. Dr S Shettar, who passed away recently, was associated with which profession ?
10. The ‘Bundelkhand expressway’, which was in news recently, is proposed to be built across which state ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022