Today Current Affairs | 03 March 2020
1.World Wildlife Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 01 March
B- 02 March
C- 03 March
D- 29 February
2. Which state hiked the MLAs’ Local Area Development Fund to Rs.3 Crore per year ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. India has won a defence deal worth $40 million with ________ for the export of Swathi weapons-locating radars.
4. Which Indian city is to host the World Productivity Congress (WPC) 2020 ?
5. Which of the following state government has signed a MoU for construction of 6 equipment hiring centers with the Airport Authority of India ?
6. The historic ‘City Chowk’, in old Jammu has been renamed as ________.
A- Atal Chowk
B- Bharat Mata Chowk
C- Jammu Chowk
D- Hari Singh Chowk
7. Paul Biya, who recently won the Presidential elections, is the incumbent President of which African country ?
8. Tasnim Mir, Mansi Singh win bronze at Yonex Dutch Junior International. They are associated with _______.
9. Dr S Shettar, who passed away recently, was associated with which profession ?
10. The ‘Bundelkhand expressway’, which was in news recently, is proposed to be built across which state ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021