Today Current Affairs | 03 March 2020
1.World Wildlife Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 01 March
B- 02 March
C- 03 March
D- 29 February
2. Which state hiked the MLAs’ Local Area Development Fund to Rs.3 Crore per year ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. India has won a defence deal worth $40 million with ________ for the export of Swathi weapons-locating radars.
4. Which Indian city is to host the World Productivity Congress (WPC) 2020 ?
5. Which of the following state government has signed a MoU for construction of 6 equipment hiring centers with the Airport Authority of India ?
6. The historic ‘City Chowk’, in old Jammu has been renamed as ________.
A- Atal Chowk
B- Bharat Mata Chowk
C- Jammu Chowk
D- Hari Singh Chowk
7. Paul Biya, who recently won the Presidential elections, is the incumbent President of which African country ?
8. Tasnim Mir, Mansi Singh win bronze at Yonex Dutch Junior International. They are associated with _______.
9. Dr S Shettar, who passed away recently, was associated with which profession ?
10. The ‘Bundelkhand expressway’, which was in news recently, is proposed to be built across which state ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022