Today Current Affairs | 03 June 2020
1.World Bicycle Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 01 June
B- 02 June
C- 03 June
D- 31 May
2. Which State Government approved the special Livelihood intervention scheme ?
B- Andhra Pradesh
3. Which of the following parts of the world is affected by tropical storm Amanda?
A- Eastern Africa
B- Central America
C- Northern Europe
D- Northern America
4. Who has developed a multi-purpose disinfection unit called ‘Ultra Clean’ ?
B- IIT- B
5. Which of the following states/UT has launched an app to help track hospital beds, ventilators for COVID-19 patients?
D- Madhya Pradesh
6. Which of the following state has planned to provide tap connections for all households by March 2023?
D- Arunachal Pradesh
7. Which State become the First State to design 1 Lkh bed for COVID-19 Patients ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches the Silver Jubilee celebrations of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is in _______.
B- New Delhi
9. Who among the following has been appointed as India”s next High Commissioner to the United Kingdom?
A- Sameer Pathak
B- Ranjan Tripathi
C- Gaitri Kumar
D- Amitabh Chaudhry
10. Who among the following has replaced Manoj Tiwari as Delhi BJP chief?
A- Arvind Singh
B- Adesh Kumar Gupta
C- B.S. Bhullar
D- Sanjeev Ranjan
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply