Today Current Affairs || 02 May 2020
1.World Tuna Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 29 April
B- 30 April
C- 01 May
D- 02 May
2. Which State has become the most employable state under MNREGA ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. Along with Gujarat, Which of the following state observes its statehood day on 01 May?
4. Which State’s black rice has received GI tag ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- Uttar Pradesh
5. Recently, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has launched ________ App to connect farmers to the supply chain, transportation management System.
B- Farm Produce
C- Kisan Sabha
6. Recently, Which of the following states/UT has been connected with the National Cluster under the One Nation, One Ration Card plan?
7. Who has awarded the ‘Order of Rising Sun’ of Japan?
A- Thangjam Dhabali Singh
B- Geeta Sen
C- Manoj Das
D- Dilraj Preet Kaur
8. Recently, saffron from _______ got a Geographical Indication (GI) tag?
B- Himachal Pradesh
C- Jammu and Kashmir
9. Which of the following country became the first state in the country to provide free and cashless insurance premium to people of the state?
C- Uttar Pradesh
10. Which of the following country has recently restricted the use of saliva, sweat to shine a ball under COVID-19 guidelines?
C- New Zealand
D- South Africa
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022