Today Current Affairs || 02 May 2020
1.World Tuna Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 29 April
B- 30 April
C- 01 May
D- 02 May
2. Which State has become the most employable state under MNREGA ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. Along with Gujarat, Which of the following state observes its statehood day on 01 May?
4. Which State’s black rice has received GI tag ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- Uttar Pradesh
5. Recently, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has launched ________ App to connect farmers to the supply chain, transportation management System.
B- Farm Produce
C- Kisan Sabha
6. Recently, Which of the following states/UT has been connected with the National Cluster under the One Nation, One Ration Card plan?
7. Who has awarded the ‘Order of Rising Sun’ of Japan?
A- Thangjam Dhabali Singh
B- Geeta Sen
C- Manoj Das
D- Dilraj Preet Kaur
8. Recently, saffron from _______ got a Geographical Indication (GI) tag?
B- Himachal Pradesh
C- Jammu and Kashmir
9. Which of the following country became the first state in the country to provide free and cashless insurance premium to people of the state?
C- Uttar Pradesh
10. Which of the following country has recently restricted the use of saliva, sweat to shine a ball under COVID-19 guidelines?
C- New Zealand
D- South Africa
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09