1.Recently, Nikol Pashinyan had tested positive for the novel coronavirus. He is the Prime Minister of _______.
2. Who Company has launched a new Application called “Sodar” to help people keep Distance ?
3. Recently, Government has set a target to provide Kisan Credit Cards to ________ dairy farmers.
A- 1.0 Crore
B- 1.5 Crore
C- 2.0 Crore
D- 2.5 Crore
4. Which Private Company to send astronauts to space became
A- Blue Origin
B- Virgin Galactic
C- Space X
5. Recently, the centre has approved 175 crore rupees for implementation of Jal jeevan mission in _______.
A- Himachal Pradesh
6. PM SVANIDHI scheme is related to ________.
A- Street Vendors
B- Dairy Farming
C- Cotton Cultivators
7. Which State has announced the launch of a free internet service called k-FON ?
8. PM Modi greets people on Telangana State Formation Day. Telangana was formed in the year _______.
9. Which of the following state governments has launched an online portal ‘Skill Register’ to create a database of migrants?
D- Himachal Pradesh
10. Which of the following agency has downgraded the Government of India’s foreign-currency and local-currency long-term issuer ratings to Baa3 from Baa2?
A- Goldman Sachs
C- Fitch Ratings