Today Current Affairs !! 02 January 2020
1.The agreement on the prohibition of attack against nuclear installations and facilities was signed in 1988 between which two countries?
[A] US and USSR
[B] USSR and China
[C] India and Pakistan
[D] India and USSR
2.From which Indian organization, the four personnel have been selected for training in Russia for the Gaganyaan Mission, that is going to be launchedin 2022?
[D] Indian Navy
3.Who will launch the “Earthshot Prize” to motivate new solution to tackle climate crisis?
[A] Duke of Cambridge
[B] Queen Elizabeth II
[C] Duke of Sussex
[D] Prince of Wales
4.Who will be the head of the recently created Sainya Karta Vibhag?
[A] Prime Minister
[B] Defence Minister
[C] Finance Minister
[D] Chief of Defence
5.Which nation has recently banned the ‘reef toxic’ sunscreen?
[B] New Zealand
6.The US was recently praised by the UAE for its role in the Global Coalition against Daesh. What is the other name for Daesh?
[A] Al Qaeda
7.Which is the world’s first major city to celebrate the start of the 2020 New Year and new decade?
8.What aspect of agriculture is focused upon by Krishi Karman Award?
[D] Water Management
9.What is the aim of the recently formed Akhil Bharatiya Gujarati Samaj Sankalan Samiti?
[A] Include NRIs in the State’s development process
[B] Include non-resident Gujaratis in the state’s development process
[C] Include persons of Indian origin in state’s development process
[D] Include Indians outside Gujarat in the development process
10.What is Landouria tonywhitteni that was named after Tony Whitten?
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021