Today Current Affairs | 01 March 2020
1.Which state recently passed resolution to conduct a caste-based census in the state ?
C- West Bengal
2. The US and Taliban signed a peace deal for the withdrawal of American troops from ________
3. Ritesh Agarwal, who was named as the world’s second youngest billionaire, is the founder of which Indian start-up company ?
C- Oyo Hotels
4. Which of the following country hosted a month long Ekushey book fair ?
5. Lok Sabha Speaker, Om Birla launches ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyaan’ in ________.
6. As of 2020, how many languages in India are given the status of ‘Classical language’ ?
7. Which of the following district of Madhya Pradesh is hosting the the two day long Chilli Festival ?
8. What is the theme of the ‘National Science Day’ 2020 ?
A- Youth in Science
B- Children in Science
C- Artificial Intelligence in Science
D- Women in Science
9. Indian Railways launches its First ‘Restaurant on Wheels’ in the circulating area of ________ railway station.
10. Muhyiddin Yassin has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of ________.
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022