Today Current Affairs | 01 June 2020
1.World Milk Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 29 May
B- 01 June
C- 30 May
D- 31 May
2. Which Country was the largest source of FDI in India during 2019-20 financial Year ?
3. Which of the following companies became the first private company to put a human into space orbit?
4. Which is the last G7 Nation to join the G7 AI group ?
5. In his recent episode of Mann Ki Baat, Prime Minister Modi announced a video blogging contest named as ________.
A- Yoga: Part of My Life
B- My Life My Yoga
C- Yoga, Road to healthy life
6. Which of the following became the first state to prepare one lakh beds for COVID-19 patients?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
7. Which Country’s survey team has become the First team to reach the top of Everest this year ?
A- South Africa
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
A- Maneesh Pal
B- Komal Singhal
C- Arun Singhal
D- Sachin Jaiswal
9. Recently, Wajid Khan passed away. He was a/an ________.
B- Music Composer
10. Zardalu Mango is grown in _________.
A- West Bengal
C- Uttar Pradesh
Buy Current Affairs Visit Our Website :- Click Here
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021