Teachers Posts recruitment Under DWO 2020
Post Name :- Recruitment for Teacher Post under DWO
Post Date :- 13-02-2020
Short Information :- Applications in prescribed format are invited from intending eligible candidates of Odisha for engagement in the following posts on contractual basis in High Schools under ST & SC Development Department in Nuapada District.
COLLECTOR & DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, NUAPADA
Contractual Teachers in High School
Vacancies Details :- 12 Posts
1. TGT Arts :- 03
2. TGT Science(PCM) :- 01
3. TGT Science(CBZ) :- 04
4. Sanskrit Teacher :- 01
5. Hindi Teacher :- 02
6. PET :- 01
Who Can Apply :- All Odisha Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Job Location :- Nuapada District.
Apply Mode :- Through Speed/Regd Post.
Apply Last Date :- 29-02-2020
Application Fee :- No Fee
Address :- The District Welfare Officer, Nuapada, At/PO/Dist- Nuapada, Pin- 766105.
Website :- www.nuapada.nic.in
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2020
For General Candidates :- 21 – 32 Years
For SC/ST/SEBC/Women :- 21 – 37 Years.
For PwD Candidates :- 21 – 42 Years.
TGT Arts :- Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) With B.Ed. OR
Four Year Integrated BA B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized
TGT Science (PCM/CBZ) :-
Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) With B.Ed.
Four Year Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized
Hindi Teacher :- Bachelor Degree with ‘Hindi as one of the Elective/ Optional/Honours/ Pass subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates)
One of the following qualifications:
a) Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra
b) BHEd, a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized
c) B.Ed. in Hindi.
Sanskrit Teacher :- Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the elective/ Optional/Honours/Pass/ subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/ PH Candidates) & Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit) a course Prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University Institution.
PET :- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) & C.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed.
N.B :- Must Have Passed OSSTET.
1. TGT Arts/Science :- Rs- 16,880/-
2. Sanskrit/Hindi Teacher :- Rs- 16,880/-
3. PET :- 9,250/-
Selection Process :- Merit Basis.
Documents Required :-
1. All Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets.
2. Caste Certificate.
3. Resident Certificate.
4. Employment Registration Certificate.
5. One Self addressed envelope(Rs- 5 Postage Stamp)
6. Three Recent Passport Size Photo.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9