SSC CHSL Examination 2020
Short Information :- The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Post Date :- 06-11-2020
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
CHSL Examination- 2020
Total Post :- Not Mention
Post Name :-
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Who Can Apply :- All India Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Job Location :- All Over India.
Apply Mode :- Online.
Important Dates :-
- Apply Start Date :- 06-11-2020
- Apply Last Date :- 15-12-2020
- Online Fee Deposit Last Date :- 17-12-2020
- Challan Form Generate Last Date :- 19-12-2020
- Challan Deposit Last Date :- 21-12-2020
- Date of CBT(Tier-I) :- 12-04-2021 To 27-04-2021
Application Fee :- Rs- 100/-(General/OBC)
SC/ST/PwD/Women :- No Fee.
Mode of Payment :- Online/Offline(SBI Challan)
Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2021
- For General Candidates :- 18 – 27 Years
- For OBC Candidates :- 18 – 30 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates :- 18 – 32 Years
- Must have Passed +2 Examination.
1- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant :- Rs- 19,900/- – Rs- 63,200/-
2- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant :- Rs- 25,500/- – Rs- 81,100/-
3- Data Entry Operator:- Rs- 25,500 – Rs- 81,100
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Tier- I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier- II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier- III)
Examination Centre :-
Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela & Sambalpur.
Computer Based Examination (Tier- I) :-
Full Mark’s :- 200 Marks
No. of Questions :- 100
Time :- 60 Minutes
Question Type :- Objective Type.
Exam Language :- Both English & Hindi.
1- English Language :- 25 Q – 50 Marks
2- General Intelligence :- 25 Q – 50 Marks
3- Quantitative Aptitude :- 25 Q – 50 Mark’s
4- General Awareness :- 25 Q – 50 Marks
N.B :- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 Mark’s for Each Wrong Answer.
Descriptive Paper (Tier- II) :-
Full Mark’s :- 100 Marks
Time :- 60 Minutes
Exam Type :- Essay & Letter/Application.
Exam Language :- English or Hindi
Qualifying Mark’s :- 33 Per Cent.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022