SSC CHSL Examination 2019
Exam Name :- CHSL Examination – 2019
Post Date :- 04-12-2019
Short Information :- The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under :
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
CHSL Examination- 2019
Total Post :- Not Mention
Post Name :-
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Who Can Apply :- All India Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Job Location :- All Over India.
Apply Mode :- Online.
Important Dates :-
- Apply Start Date :- 03-12-2019
- Apply Last Date :- 10-01-2020
- Online Fee Deposit Last Date :- 12-01-2020
- Challan Form Generate Last Date :- 12-01-2020
- Challan Deposit Last Date :- 14-01-2019
- Date of CBT(Tier-I) :- 16-03-2020 – 27-03-2020
- Date of Tier- II Exam :- 28-06-2020
Application Fee :- Rs- 100/-(General/OBC)
SC/ST/PwD/Women :- No Fee.
Mode of Payment :- Online/Offline(SBI Challan)
Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2020.
- For General Candidates :- 18 – 27 Years
- For OBC Candidates :- 18 – 30 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates :- 18 – 32 Years
- Must have Passed +2 Examination.
1- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant :- Rs- 19,900/- – Rs- 63,200/-
2- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant :- Rs- 25,500/- – Rs- 81,100/-
3- Data Entry Operator:- Rs- 25,500 – Rs- 81,100
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Tier- I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier- II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier- III)
Examination Centre :-
Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela & Sambalpur.
Computer Based Examination (Tier- I) :-
Full Mark’s :- 200 Marks
No. of Questions :- 100
Time :- 60 Minutes
Question Type :- Objective Type.
Exam Language :- Both English & Hindi.
1- English Language :- 25 Q – 50 Marks
2- General Intelligence :- 25 Q – 50 Marks
3- Quantitative Aptitude :- 25 Q – 50 Mark’s
4- General Awareness :- 25 Q – 50 Marks
N.B :- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 Mark’s for Each Wrong Answer.
Descriptive Paper (Tier- II) :-
Full Mark’s :- 100 Marks
Time :- 60 Minutes
Exam Type :- Essay & Letter/Application.
Exam Language :- English or Hindi
Qualifying Mark’s :- 33 Per Cent.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022