Requirement of Tribal Language Teacher
Post Name :- Tribal Language Teacher ( Juanga, Munda, Santali)
Post Date :- 29.02.2020
Short Information :- Applications in prescribed from are invited from intending eligible candidates of Keonjhar District for filling up the following categories of Tribal Language Teacher post in the School.
OFFICE OF THE COLLECTOR & DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, KEONJHAR ( ST& SC DEVELOPMENT SECTION)
Post of Tribal Language Teacher
Advt. No- 697/ Welfare
Total Post :- 12
Vacancies Details :-
Tribal Language Teacher:- 12
Juanga Language- 08, Munda language_ 02, Santali Language:- 02
Who Can Apply :- Keonjhar District Candidates Only ( ST candidates)
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Apply Mode :- Offline ( speed / Regd. post only)
Address:- District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, Pin- 758001 –
Apply Last Date :- 25.03.2020
Website :- www.keonjhar.nic.in
Age Limit :- 18- 40 year as on 01.02.2020
Qualification :- ST candidates having minimum qualification +2 Science/Arts/ Commerce or its equivalent.
Salary :- 9,250 Indian Currency
Selection Process :-
Merit Basis and proficiency Test
Documents Required ( Photocopy & self attested):-
1- All educational certificate and Mark sheet.
2- Resident, cast certificate .
3- Employment Registration Card.
4- Recent pass port size photograph
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :– Click Here
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022