Requirement of Tribal Language Teacher
Post Name :- Tribal Language Teacher ( Juanga, Munda, Santali)
Post Date :- 29.02.2020
Short Information :- Applications in prescribed from are invited from intending eligible candidates of Keonjhar District for filling up the following categories of Tribal Language Teacher post in the School.
OFFICE OF THE COLLECTOR & DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, KEONJHAR ( ST& SC DEVELOPMENT SECTION)
Post of Tribal Language Teacher
Advt. No- 697/ Welfare
Total Post :- 12
Vacancies Details :-
Tribal Language Teacher:- 12
Juanga Language- 08, Munda language_ 02, Santali Language:- 02
Who Can Apply :- Keonjhar District Candidates Only ( ST candidates)
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Apply Mode :- Offline ( speed / Regd. post only)
Address:- District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, Pin- 758001 –
Apply Last Date :- 25.03.2020
Website :- www.keonjhar.nic.in
Age Limit :- 18- 40 year as on 01.02.2020
Qualification :- ST candidates having minimum qualification +2 Science/Arts/ Commerce or its equivalent.
Salary :- 9,250 Indian Currency
Selection Process :-
Merit Basis and proficiency Test
Documents Required ( Photocopy & self attested):-
1- All educational certificate and Mark sheet.
2- Resident, cast certificate .
3- Employment Registration Card.
4- Recent pass port size photograph
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :– Click Here
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply