Recruitment for the Post of Teacher, Sundargarh District
Teachers Post recruitment in Sundargarh District.
Post Date :- 05-10-2019
Short Information :- Applications are Invited from the Deserving Candidates from Native Of Sundargarh District for Engagement in the Following Categories of Posts in ST & SC Development Department Educational Institutions run in Sundargarh District Puerly in Contractual Basis.
COLLECTORATE & DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, SUNDARGARH
Advt. No : 3383
Total Post :- 42
Vacancies Details :-
1- TGT Science :- 06 (PCM- 03, CBZ- 03)
2- TGT Arts :- 13
3- Sanskrit Teacher :- 04
4- Hindi Teacher :- 05
5- IA CT & ISC CT :- 02
5- PET :- 12
Who Can Apply :- Sundargarh Dist. Candidates
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Job Location :– Sundargarh District.
Apply Mode :– Offline.(Through Speed/Regd Post)
Apply Last Date :- 05-11-2019.
Application Fee :- Rs- 100/- (General/SEBC)
SC/ST/Women/PH :- No Fee.
Mode of Payment :- Bank Draft.
Payable at State Bank of India, Sundargarh in
Favour of District Welfare Officer, Sundargarh
Address :- The District Welfare Officer, Sundargarh, Pin- 770001.
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2019.
- For General Candidates :- 21 – 32 Years.
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women :- 21 – 37 Years.
TGT Arts :- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce With B.Ed.
TGT Science :- Bachelor’s Degree in Science With B.Ed.
(Simple SC/ST Science Graduate Candidates may also Apply)
Sanskrit Teacher :- Bachelor’s Degree With Sanskrit as One of the Optional/ Hons Subject With Sikshya Sashtri.
Hindi Teacher :- Bachelor’s Degree With Hindi as One of the Optional/Hons Subject With Rashtra Bhasha Ratna.
PET :- +2 Pass or its Equivalent and C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed.
N.B- OSSTET Qualified Certificate.
I.A. CT & I.SC. CT :- Must have Passed +2 Arts Science With CT(D.ELEd) & OTET.
- TGT Arts & Sciences :- Rs- 16,880/-
- Sanskrit/Hindi Teacher :- Rs- 10,000/-
- I.A/I.Sc CT :- Rs- 10,000/-
- PET :- Rs- 9,250/-
Selection Process :- Mark Basis.
Documents Required :-
1- All Educational Certificates & Mark Sheets.
2- OTET/OSSTET Pass Certificate.
3- Caste Certificate.
4- Resident Certificate.
5- Employment Registration Certificate.
6- Recent Passport Size Photo.
7- Bank Draft in Original.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Pdf :- Click Here
Download Application Form :- Click Here
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022