Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 6
1. A PT teacher wants her students to improve fielding in the game of cricket. Which one of the following strategies will best help his students achieve that goal ?
(a) Give students a lot of practice in fielding
(b) Tell students how important it is for them to learn to field
(c) Explain the logic behind good fielding and rate of success
(d) Demonstrate fielding while student observe
2. Which one of the following is true environment in the development of a child?
(a) Both heredity and environment contribute 50% each in the development of a child.
(b) The relative contributions of peers and genes are not additive.
(c) Heredity and environment do not operate together.
(d) None of the above
3. Which one of the following is true?
(a) Questioning by the teacher constrains cognitive development
(b) Development and learning are unaffected by social-cultural contexts.
(c) Students learn only in a certain way.
(d) Play is significant for condition and social competence
4. which is the incorrect way to support the language development?
(a) Letting child talk uninterruptedly on a topic.
(b) Disapproving the use of their own language by children.
(c) Supporting initiation taken by children.
(d) Providing language
5. For the development of imagination
(a) sense organs should be trained
(b) story should be narrated
(c) attention should be paid on the development of creative tendencies
(d) All the above activities should be carried
6. “Thinking is mental activity in its cognitive aspect.” Whose definition of thinking is this one?
7. Which is regarded as a unique age of socialization in school?
8. Which of the following principles of development is incorrect one?
(a) There are individual differences in development.
(b) Development is the result of coincidences.
(c) It is a continuous process.
(d) It is predictable.
9. According to Kolesnik what is the reorganization of concept?
10. In most schools today the primary consideration for homogeneous grouping is based on
(a) grade levels
(b) age levels
(c) ability levels
(d) pupil presumption
11. Child having some problems in seeing objects. According to NCF 2005, he should be admitted in
(a) Regular School
(b) Special School
(c) Inclusive School
(d) Integrated School
12. naria and raj have same age group. They show quite difference in social and nrntal development. It is due to the following principle of development.
(a) Principle of modifiability
(b) Principle of definite and predictable pattern
(c) Principle of individuality
(d) Principle of uniform pattern
13. After preparing a test, if a teacher repeatedly administers it on the children of same age group in order to find out the consistency of test scores, he is looking the tests
14. According to Kohlberg, the level in which child’s morality is controlled by the fear of punishment, is called
(a) premoral level
(b) conventional morality level
(c) self- accepted moral principle level
(d) morality level
15. What type of education system does NCF-2005 encourage?
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9