Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
1. Which is the most unreliable predictor of the level of a child’s educational achievement?
(a) Background of the parents
(b) Class behavior
(c) Socio-economic status
(d) Height and weight of the child
2. Which of the statements given below is not true for corporal punishment?
(a) It helps in disciplining pupils.
(b) It makes children aggressive.
(c) It gives the message that ‘might is right’.
(d) It helps the emotional development of children.
3. The plan for a class project is ideally developed by
(a) the teachers with the help of students
(b) the students with the help of teachers
(c) the students by themselves
(d) the teachers and parents
4. A group of young children have become inattentive in the class. Which of the following strategies is more appropriate to gain their attention?
(a) A brief physical activity
(b) Suspending the class for that period
(c) Asking children to be attentive
(d) Sending the class out for games
5. In your class you find that some students cannot understand a topic because of the wide gap in their previous knowledge. What would you do?
(a) Arrange extra classes to help them
(b) Ask the patents to arrange help at home
(c) Continue with your classes
(d) Seek Principal’s help
6. Seven year old Manohar is unable to read as per the class level. The teacher should
(a) give him reading exercises of a lower level
(b) inform the parents
(c) detain him in the same class
(d) try to find out the cause with expert help
7. A school will become a true second home for the child if
(a) its environment resembles that of home’s environment
(b) meals are also provided in school
(c) it helps in overall development of the child
(d) it generates the desire to learn
8. Which of the following statements is not correct?
(a) Some children come to school without breakfast.
(b) Some children like strict teachers.
(c) A child with a special need is always aware of it.
(d) Children copy the behavior of their parents.
9. Which principle states that ‘Best learning takes place when the teacher is successful in amusing the interest of a student?
(a) Principle of Motivation
(b) Principle of Stimulation
(c) Principle of goal setting
(d) Principle of Association
10. Which of the following behaviors is not expected of a 6 years old child?
(a) Clay modelling without soiling the clothes
(b) Coloring the pictures
(c) Cleaning up the table without being told
(d) Singing and during
11. Which of the following is not a sign of ‘being gifted’?
(c) POCK relationship with peers
(d) Interest in extra reading
12. Ratheesh, a 9 years old child, misbehaves in the class. What should the teacher do?
(a) Inform the parents
13. A first generation learner may experience the greatest difficulty with
(a) writing in worksheets
(c) long answer questions
(d) learning the first language
14. According to Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligence, the factor that would contribute most for being a ‘self-aware’ individual would be
15. Which one of the following statements best summarizes the relationship between development and learning as proposed by Vygotsky?
(a) Development is independent of learning.
(b) Learning and development are parallel processes.
(c) Development process lags behind the learning process.
(d) Development is synonymous with learning.
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022
- Jogana Sahayak Post Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
- BECIL DEO Post Recruitment 2022
- GRIDCO Recruitment 2022