Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
1. ………. motives deal with the need to reach satisfying feeling states and to obtain personal goals.
2. ‘Hunger’ and ‘Thirst’ are
(a) personal motive
(b) innate motive
(c) social motive
(d) acquired motive
3. Classroom communication between teacher and students should be
(a) textbook centered
(b) student centered
(c) teacher centered
(d) objective centered
4. If a child reaches school always late, then what will you do?
(a) Scold him so that he does not repeat it again
(b) Talk to the principal
(c) Contact his parents
(d) Talk to the child and try to find out the reason
5. Which approach is most appropriate in education in the present context?
(a) Behaviouristic approach
(b) Constructivistic approach
(c) Structuralistic approach
(d) Humanistic approach
6. In schools what is found most lacking in many teachers towards their students?
7. “The gifted child is one, who is specific in the quantity of his production, rate and quality.” This statement is given by
(a) Terman and Oden
(b) Carrol and Martens
(c) RW Taylor
(d) None of these
8. During the teaching-learning process of children, the information regarding how they are performing should be given to them
(a) after the completion of that work
(b) continuously during the phase of
(c) work once in the mid of that work
(d) There is no need of feedback
9. If there is learning disabled child in your class, then what will you do?
(a) Do not pay any attention to him
(b) Try to find out his/her type disability and make efforts to teach them
(c) Take his extra classes
(d) Make his/her sitting arrangement with intelligent students
10. Which statement is not true regard recommendation of NCF-2005?
(a) Keeping universities free from politics
(b) Connecting knowledge to outside life
(c) Respecting democratic values nation
(d) Flexibility in examination
11. For the language development of child it is important to
(a) give them opportunities express their thoughts
(b) activities should be organized for developing language skills
(c) give them practice of writing, reading, speaking and listening
(d) all of the above
12. Which of the following is a passive agency of socialization?
(a) Health club
(c) Eco club
(d) Public library
13. Who developed the first intelligence test?
(a) David Wechsler
(b) Alfred Binet
(c) Charles Edward Spearman
(d) Robert Sternberg
14. The nature-nurture debate refers to
(a) genetics and environment
(b) behaviour and environment
(c) environment and biology .
(d) environment and upbringing
15. Human development is
(a) quantitative .
(c) immeasurable to certain extent
(d) (a) and (b)
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9