Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
1. Which of the following is a primary law of physical development?
(a) Law of difference from mental development
(b) Law of irregular development
(c) Law of rapid growth
(d) Law of relation from imagination and emotional development
2. Which of the following is not the theory of development?
(a) Theory of conditioned reflex
(b) Theory of continuous growth
(c) Theory of interrelation
(d) Theory of uniform pattern
3. “Development results in new characteristics and new abilities”. This statement is given by
(d) Douglas and Holland
4. Instincts are classified in fourteen types by
5. “Attention is the concentration of consciousness upon one object rather than upon another”. This statement is given by
6. Which is not included in primary law of learning?
(a) Law of readiness
(b) Law of exercise
(c) Law of multiple response
(d) Law of effect
7. Which test is propounded by Dr. S. Jalota in Hindi for the children of 12 to 16 years?
(a) Non-verbal intelligence test
(b) General mental ability test
(c) Army alpha test
(d) Picture drawing test
8. Who propounded the two-factor theory of intelligence?
9. Which of the following pairs is not correct?
(a) Stimulus – response theory of learning – Thorndike
(b) Operant conditioning theory of learning – BF skinner
(c) Classical theory of learning – Pavlov
(d) Holistic theory of learning – Hull
10. Whose name is associated with ‘Father of the Eugenics’?
(a) Crow and Crow
11. Who described different types of personality based on glands ?
12. “Creativity is a mental process to express the original outcomes”. This statement is given by :
(a) Cole and Bruce
(d) Crow and Crow
13. The tendency of ‘Feeling of Revolt’ is concerned with which of the following ages?
(c) Early adolescence
(d) Middle adolescence
14. A teacher can enhance effective learning in her elementary classroom by
(a) drill and practice
(b) encouraging competition amongst her students
(c) connecting the content to the lives of the students
(d) offering rewards for small steps in learning
15. Which of the following statements about children are correct ?
A. Children are passive recipients of knowledge.
B. Children are problem solvers.
C. Children are scientific investigators.
D. Children are active explorers of the environment.
(a) B, C and D
(b) A, B, C and D
(c) A , B and C
(d) A, B and D
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022