Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
1. According to Socio-cultural theory of Vvgotsky
(a) Culture and language play a crucial role in development.
(b) The child thinks in different domains and does not take a complete perspective.
(c) Children think in abstract terms if presented abstract material at a lower age.
(d) Self-directed speech is the lowest stage of the scaffold.
2. To explain, predict, and/or control phenomena are the goals of
(a) traditional reasoning
(b) inductive reasoning
(c) deductive reasoning
(d) the scientific method
3. A Class VII student makes errors in Mathematics. As a teacher you would
(a) provide the student the correct answer
(b) allow the student to use calculator
(c) ask the student to use alternative method or find out errors on his/her own (d) tell the student where the errors were made the student to redo it
4. Emotional intelligence may be associated with which domain of theory of Multiple Intelligence?
(a) intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligences
(b) Naheralist intelligence
(c) Musical intelligence
(d) Existential intelligence
5. Which of the following facts has been least discussed in the psychology of emotion?
(a) Emotion is a subjective feeling and varies from person to person.
(b) Emotions may not only occur with in individual students, but also within the entire class.
(c) Emotions are a complex pattern of arousal and cognitive interpretation.
(d) Emotional process involves physiological as well as psychological reactions.
6. Rajesh is struggling to solve a problem of Mathematics completely. The inner force compelling him to search for a way to solve it completely, is known as
(b) personality trait
7. Which of the following is properly sequenced in the context of motivation cycle?
(a) Arousal, Drive, Need, Achievement, Goal-directed behaviour, Reduction of arousal
(b) Drive, Need, Arousal, Goal-directed behaviour, Achievement, Reduction of arousal
(c) Need, Goal-directed behaviour, Drive, Arousal, Achievement. Reduction of arousal
(d) Need, Drive, Arousal, Goal-directed behaviour, Achievement, Reduction of arousal
8. Which of the following is a process in the social observational learning theory of Bandura?
9. The lowest level of congnitive achievement is
(a) knowledge (b) understanding
(c) application (d) analysis
10. A boy who can ride a cycle is going to drive a motorbike. This is an example of
(a) horizontal transfer of learning
(b) vertical transfer of learning
(c) bilateral transfer of learning
(d) No transfer of learning
11. Which of the following is not the cause of plateau of learning?
(a) Limit of motivation
(b) Non-cooperation of school
(c) Physiological limit
(d) Limit of knowledge
12. “Learning is the modification of behaviour through experience and training”. This statement was given by
(a) Gates and others
(b) Morgan and Gilliland
13. ‘Stanford-Binet Test’ measures
(b) reading efficiency
(d) None of these
14. Who has classified introvert personality and extrovert personality?
(a) Freud (b) Jung
(c) Munn (d) Allport
15. The factors affecting the social development of children are
(a) economic elements
(b) social-environmental elements
(c) physical elements
(d) hereditary elements
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9