OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Click Here to Apply Online
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancies Details :
Number of Posts for Junior Assistant to be filled up in different Heads of Department offices :
No. of Vacancy : 140 Posts
71 (W- 24)
16 (W- 05)
23 (W – 06)
30 (W – 10)
140 (W – 45)
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Start Date : 22-12-2021
- Online Registration Last Date : 24-01-2022
- Last Date of Online Payment of Examination Fee : 24-01-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 31-01-2022
Educational Qualification :
Candidates Must have Passed+3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or Possess such Other Qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with Knowledge of Computer Skills.
Age Limit : As on 01-01-2021
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age 32 Years
The Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by 5 Years in Respect of SC/ST/SEBC//Women Candidates.
Application Fee Details :
Candidates have to Pay the following Application Fee for Junior Assistant Posts Vacancies :
- For SC/ST/PwD Category : Nil
- For All Other Category : Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
Salary : Rs.13,300/- (Per Month)
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Download Official Pdf : CLICK HERE
Visit Official Website : CLICK HERE
Plan Of Examination :
The Examination of OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 shall Consist of the following stages :
Preliminary Examination : 100 Marks
Main Written Examination : 400 Marks
Computer Skill Test (Practical) : 50 Marks
Preliminary Examination : Qualifying in Nature
Full Marks : 100
Time : 90 Minutes
Question Types : MCQ
Exam Mode : Computer Based Test
Subject : General Awareness
Main Written Examination :
Paper – I : Language Test (English & Odia) : 100 Marks
Paper – II : General Knowledge : 100 Marks
Paper – III : Mathematics : 100 Marks
: Basic Computer Skills : 100 Marks
N.B : There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for Each Wrong Answer.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Certificate Verification :
- Copy ofthe Online Application Form.
- HSC or equivalent pass certificate & mark sheet.
- +2 Examination or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheets.
- Degree/ Graduation pass Certificate & Mark sheet from any recognised University.
- Certificate relating to Computer knowledge.
- Recent valid caste certificate issued through online mode by competent authority to get reservation/ age relaxation under SEBC/SC/ST category.
- Certificate of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu there of a certificate of passing a language test in Odia in final examination of ClassVII issued by Principal/Head Master or any Educational Institution duly recognised by Govt. of Odisha/ Central Govt. or other competent authority.
- Certificate of disability issued online by UDID (Unique Disability Identification Card) in case of PwD candidates with 40% or above permanent disability claiming reservation for the post.
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022